Anker Schroeder have a long history in the manufacture of tie bars having supplied projects all over the world with a range of both forged and threaded tie bars, since 1920. With more than 90 years of experience in the supply of structural tie bar, Anker Schroeder can offer a complete package for technically and aesthetically pleasing solutions for your specific applications.
The ASDO system is manufactured under independently audited quality systems to ISO 9001 & EN1090 ensuring the requirements of the ETA and CE marking are met. This has allowed Anker Schroeder to successfully supply many projects around the world.
Key features of ASDO system:
- The ASDO system is the only tie-rod and compression-rod system that holds an ETA for nominal sizes up to M160
- Fork connectors of cast steel in conjunction with high-strength tie-rod enable design resistance up to 9,600 kN
- Uniform fork connector design for all nominal sizes
- Identical system components and connection dimensions for carbon steel and stainless steel version
- FEM-supported fork connector design with almost homogeneous tension distribution
- Single rod lengths up to 22m possible
- Simple visual checking of minimum thread engagement